Monday, 12 August 2013 11:41
A while ago we built the website for ClydeScapes. A book of poems and photos about Inverclyde. All proceeds of the book goes to charity and the book can be purchased online and in a number of outlets. We built and online shop for Westmill Media to facilitate the selling of the book online to people accross the world. Please support the charity Ardgowan Hospice by purcahsing a copy of the book.
Published in Clients
- View our latest creation - Westbourne House website
- Get connected Largs tonight at 17:30 in the Largs Business Centre
- We are now approved innovation supplier to the North East SME Innovation Programme
- Clydescapes has nearly been sold out!
- Get connected Largs tonight at 17:30
- Software developer required - php, sql, all round GEEK wanted
- Social Media and digital marketing workshop - 5 February 2014
- Daktari Bush School website is now cached
- Get Connected Largs tonight - Largs Networking Events
Social Media and digital marketing workshop - 13 November 2013
Come along to our informal and yet very productive Social Media and E-Marketing Workshop. Bring your laptop / mobile /…
- Network event tonight at the Largs Business Centre
- Green Marine Solutions and ROAM teaser
- Fast cars, footballers and Perry McCarthy - what a launch!
- Home made chocolate and confectionery anyone?
- Some new insights into Google new search algorithm and how it affects your business website
- Why no one follows you on Twitter
Social Media and Online Marketing Workshop - Introductory 8 and 10 Oct 2013
Daunted by Social Media? Not sure if it is worth it? Got going with Social Media but is has not…
- Do people go from liking to buying?
- Back to our roots!
PHP, mySQL and API guru urgently needed
We urgently require an experienced software developer to finish a project. This will initially be short term freelance work. There…